Important Information for Graduating Seniors
This is an exciting and very busy time of year for seniors so we wanted to email you with a few reminders as we head toward graduation.
Please make sure you have:
1) Paid off all debts/outstanding balances to the Cafeteria. Check with the main office to see what you owe. Checks should be payable to DRRHS.
2) Paid $17 to DRRHS to Mrs. Dias in Main office for Cap and Gown (only if you didn't pay your class dues).Again, if you pulled your class dues in full, you do not need to purchase a cap and gown.
3) Returned all textbooks by the end of your final exam or paid for any textbooks lost.
4) Met all of your graduation responsibilities with regards to academics. Please check with teachers and guidance counselors to make sure you have met all graduation requirements.
**The first 3 things are necessary to pick up cap and gown at the second graduation rehearsal on . You will NOT be allowed to pick up your cap and gown unless your debts have been paid.**
Please make sure you have saved these mandatory dates:
1) Senior's Last Day - includes Graduation Rehearsal Periods 1/2 followed by BBQ. Report to period 1 class in the morning and we will call you to auditorium after announcements.
2) Graduation Rehearsal - 10:15am (or until we finish)
3) Graduation Rehearsal Tuesday 6/3 (or until we finish)
4) Graduation (outside if weather is nice :) ...back up plan is gym)
*If you fail to attend graduation rehearsal, your name will be removed from the marching list. If you work, you have been plenty of notice to take the time off. This is the priority!*
*If you choose to not walk at graduation, please have a parent/guardian contact Mr. Harrison by 5/23* This is rare but it does impact out marching order so we do need to know.*
: Senior Supper @ Venus deMilo
: Art Show (Art Wing)
: Spring Concert (Auditorium)
Senior's Last Day of Classes:
Seniors will report to period 1 for attendance. Then after announcements, students will be called to Auditorium for Graduation Rehearsal Periods 1/2.
: Outdoor BBQ on Football Field with lawn games, dunk booth, etc.
Seniors will be allowed to leave after the BBQ.
: Dedication of Veteran's Wall- Main Office Foyer
Green Period 1 and Period 2 Final Exams
Gold Period 1 and Period 2 Final Exams
Green Period 3 and 4 Final Exams
this form by 5/23 if you are attending. Senior athletes do not pay but for parents and other guests, the cost is $25. No senior athlete will be admitted without a ticket that they will receive when they fill out the form. Athletic Banquet @Whites of Westport...please return
Gold Period 3 and 4 Final Exams
**Students should only come to school during Final Exam week during the exact times in which they have an exam. Please report to your classroom in which you have the exam. Please remember to bring any textbooks and return them to your teacher at this time if you have not done so already.**
- Graduation Rehearsal (Auditorium)
Please be on time since we will not start until all students are there. If all goes well, we will be done by . However, it may run later if students are not punctual. Everyone is needed for marching practice to work! If you need to clean-out your locker, please arrive at .
Grades due for Seniors.
-Graduation Rehearsal (Auditorium)
Please be on time since we will not start until all students are there. If all goes well, we will be done by . However, it may run later if students are not punctual. Everyone is needed for marching practice to work!
Celebration of Excellence (auditorium)- Students in NHS or who participated in CSF will be recognized as well as several private scholarships and school-wide awards will be given out to seniors.
: Senior Prom @ Rhodes on the Pawtuxet
- GRADUATION DAY! :)
graduation. We will let you know on what time you should arrive for graduation. There is no ticket limit if held outside but if the event is indoors due to inclement weather, tickets will be limited to 2 per graduate.