Parent Teacher Conference Directions are here.
On Monday, September 28th, an online portal will open at 7: 00 am that will allow parents and guardians to set up conferences with teachers. Parent Teacher Conferences will be held Thursday, October 8th and Thursday, October 15th. The sign-ups for parent teacher conferences will work differently this year. Any parent may sign-up for a conference during the day on Thursday, October 8th from 11:30-2pm. However, parents with the last names ending A-K will sign-up for conferences during the evening of Thursday, October 8th from 6-8:30pm. Parents with the last names ending L-Z will sign-up for conferences during the evening of Thursday, October 15th from 6-8:30pm. This alpha split for evening sign-ups will allow increased opportunity for parents to sign-up without having to come back to the D-R campus multiple dates. This year all appointments are 10 minutes in duration. Please do not book appointments back to back since you need to leave time for you to travel from room to room. To access the online portal on September 28th, please check your email for the live link Monday morning at 7am or visit www.drregional.org for the link as well. The link will also available on the school blog, www.drfalcons.blogspot.com.
Here are the directions to sign up for parent teacher conferences:
1) Go to link which will be revealed Monday morning at 7am (Check your email or go to www.drregional.org) at that time.
2) Register by completing YOUR (not your child’s) First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Password (twice). Click Register. You may remember you log-in and password from last year so please use it if you remember it!
3) Go back to the same link and log in with your email and password.
4) Select Add and Edit Children to enter your child’s names in.
5) Once you have added your children, select Schedule inside the box where it says “Current Child on File.”
6) Select Conference Date and then select ALL the Teachers you would like to meet with. Select Submit.
7) Check off one time for each teacher that you previously selected when you are available. Do not book times back to back since you need to consider the time it takes to move between classrooms. After you have checked off your times, select Home at the top of the screen.
8) Select Schedule Conferences again. This time select print/email to verify and have a record of the conferences you scheduled.