As always advised please visit the handbook here for the complete details.
Driving and Parking Regulations:
· Firm 15MPH speed limit on school property and all drivers and passengers must wear safety belts. First offense will result in 3 weeks suspension of driving privileges. Second offense results in suspension of driving privileges for the remainder of the semester.
· Students must drive responsibly to and from school
· Students who are tardy 8 or more times in a semester will lose their driving privilege
· Students must only park in their assigned spot
· Students may not sit in their vehicle or remain in parking lots for extended periods.
· Students parking in areas not designated to them will be subject to loss of privileges and/or towing
· Any student not displaying the parking sticker properly may be towed at his/her expense
o Cost of towing will be charged to the student
· Any student who leaves the building or school property without permission will lose their driving privilege