Saturday, December 23, 2017
Friday, December 22, 2017
Thursday, December 21, 2017
Giving Jackie her award is Mr Kelley, Mrs. Maidment and Dr. Gould
*Jackie Kucia has won the very prestigious Daughters of the Revolutionary War Essay Award.
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
Tuesday, December 19, 2017
Saturday, December 16, 2017
Friday, December 15, 2017
Here are some pictures of an inspirational mount made by students Anthony McIntyre and Matt Lobao. This was made out of recycled materials and was done by the boys from start to finish. Special thanks to Mr. Souza who helped tremendously with this project.
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Monday, December 11, 2017
Attention Best Buddies members: We will be holding our annual Gingerbread House decoration party after school on Tuesday from 2 to 3 p.m. in the media center. Please bring candy or frosting to help decorate.
Not a member of Best Buddies. It's not too late to join. we can get you registered Tuesday after school. See Mr. Garcia if you have any questions.
We would like to invite you to come support local vendors and crafters as well as the DR Girls Lacrosse team this here in the cafeteria of the high school from At this time, we have upwards of 50 vendors and crafters that will be selling their goods. Some of these sellers are teachers you see every day.
With Christmas right around the corner, this would be a great place to pick up gifts for friends and family. In addition to the sellers, we will also be selling concessions and doing both an item raffle and a 50/50 raffle. You do not need to be in attendance to win. We hope to see you there!
On behalf of the Girls Lacrosse team, thank you!
The DR Speech and Debate members Kat Poole, Sierra Candeias, Eliana Baptista, Ethan Thaler, Skylar Jones and Garrett Cord braved the snow storm Saturday, traveling to Lincoln Sudbury High School to compete in the Speech tournament. In Radio Broadcasting, Garrett placed 7th and Skylar placed 6th and earned his second bid qualifying him for states in the Spring. Ethan also earned a bid for states in Group discussion.The team travels to Natick for the Hollyfest this weekend.
Friday, December 8, 2017
Monday, December 4, 2017
Peer Leaders will be collecting toys, gifts and holiday wrapping paper for underprivileged families. Students who donate to the Holiday Giving Project will receive Bonus Points on a quiz or test, and or a homework pass from any participating teacher, as well as GOOD Karma!
The Captain applications for the CSF Door to Door Campaign are now available in the Guidance Department. Applications are due back by Thursday, December 21. The list of responsibilities of team captains is listed below:
2018 Responsibilities of Team Captains
• Attend CSF Meetings on Wednesday 118/18, 2/TBD/18 and 3/TBD/18 (Tentative).
• Attend Senior Assembly on Friday February TBD, 2018
• Door-to-Door Campaign Friday thru Sunday March 16-18, 2018 (Weather
Permitting) from: Friday 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm. Saturday 9:00am to 6:00pm. Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00pm.
• Hand out extra map routes and request sheets if any students need them between Monday 2/TBD/18 and Friday 3/TBD/18
• Routes will be assigned Thursday night 3/08/18 and delivered on Friday morning 3/16/18 to the Guidance Office. The Captains need to distribute them to the students Friday 3/16/18 by the end of the day.
• Each Route should have a primary contact, and Captains need to be in touch with the contacts Saturday and Sunday to see if the routes have been done. We recommend you ask each team to contact you Saturday and Sunday, and then you just need to contact anyone you haven't heard from.
• If any Routes are not going to be done, the Captains need to try to get it reassigned so that at least part of the Route is done, if not all.
• If there are any problems, there are several volunteers from CSF available that weekend to help out. The Captains should be checking in on Saturday and Sunday with the coordinator of the Door-to-Door Campaign to assess progress.
• Captains need to ensure that all teams know they need to total all cash and checks collected, write it on the envelope, and hand in everything first thing Monday morning 3/19/18 at 7:00am to the CSF volunteers in the Cafeteria.