2018 Responsibilities of Team Captains
• Attend CSF Meetings on Wednesday 118/18, 2/TBD/18 and 3/TBD/18 (Tentative).
• Attend Senior Assembly on Friday February TBD, 2018
• Door-to-Door Campaign Friday thru Sunday March 16-18, 2018 (Weather
Permitting) from: Friday 2:30 pm to 6:00 pm. Saturday 9:00am to 6:00pm. Sunday 10:00 am to 6:00pm.
• Hand out extra map routes and request sheets if any students need them between Monday 2/TBD/18 and Friday 3/TBD/18
• Routes will be assigned Thursday night 3/08/18 and delivered on Friday morning 3/16/18 to the Guidance Office. The Captains need to distribute them to the students Friday 3/16/18 by the end of the day.
• Each Route should have a primary contact, and Captains need to be in touch with the contacts Saturday and Sunday to see if the routes have been done. We recommend you ask each team to contact you Saturday and Sunday, and then you just need to contact anyone you haven't heard from.
• If any Routes are not going to be done, the Captains need to try to get it reassigned so that at least part of the Route is done, if not all.
• If there are any problems, there are several volunteers from CSF available that weekend to help out. The Captains should be checking in on Saturday and Sunday with the coordinator of the Door-to-Door Campaign to assess progress.
• Captains need to ensure that all teams know they need to total all cash and checks collected, write it on the envelope, and hand in everything first thing Monday morning 3/19/18 at 7:00am to the CSF volunteers in the Cafeteria.